Swiss self-defence in India!
Daily Post Ludhiana (pdf) – September 25th 2013:
Ludhiana Bhaskar (pdf) – September 25th 2013:
Hindustan Times Mumbai (pdf) – September 15th 2013:
Hindustan Times (Mumbai) (2013-09-15)
Martial Vout – a Swiss self-defence instructor and bodyguard – is in Mumbai and Delhi from September 2nd to November 11th to give Andar Kriechtier workshops with NGOs such as Barefoot Acupuncturists (www.barefootacupuncturists.com) and USDF – United Social Development Foundation (www.usdfindia.org) and also private classes.
The method he teaches is not a sport: he tells women that they are mammals with a fighting instinct. Mother Nature wants them to be strong because they give birth to the new generations so Mother Nature armed them with a tremendous self-defence method. Women do not need to train martial-arts, they just need to dig out what they have like forgotten deep in their instinct. Women are told that they are weaker than men but this is a lie! Women are strong and do not need to be as tall, heavy and muscular as men. They need to know about their innate fighting skills, they need to be fierce and they need good self-esteem to dare to hurt their assaulter(s) when impossible to run away.
Martial Vout teaches instinctive blows while standing, sitting (on a bench, at a desk, in a car) and while lying on the floor. He teaches to hurt deeply when no other choice.
- Mumbai: September 2nd to September 20th
- Delhi: September 21st to September 27th
- Mumbai: September 28th to October 29th
- Delhi: October 30th to November 11th
Contact us to organise classes and workshops!
Venkatesh Balan (left), USDF founder and Manish Gray (right), Indian instructor.
Since September 3rd many workshops have been conducted in Mumbai at:
- Barefoot Acupuncturists’ clinics in Bandra and Dharavi
- WIN (Women of India Network), Bandra E
- MDC Home (Chilren’s Aid Society – Maharashtra Govt), Mankhurd
- Bombay Cambridge School, Andheri W
- KC College, Churchgate
- CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
- MMK College, Bandra W
- Ruia College in ass. with Rotaract Club, Dadar W
- NRI Colony, Vashi
- Saraswati College, Karghar
- Sydhnam College, Churchgate
- Don Bosco School, Borivli
- FICCI FLO, Ludhiana
- Ozone Fitness Center, Ludhiana
- IES College of Architecture, Bandra W
- Jamnabai Narsee School, Juhu
- GNVS Institute of Management, Sion-Koliwada E
- GNS College, Juhu
- BC Colony, Juhu
- Alliance of Dalit Women, Chembur
- GTB Degree, GTB Nagar
- and private classes…
More than 2150 teenagers and women have already been learning about their instinct and their tremendous fighting skills!